Data Leakage On iPhone 5 With Verizon!

Data Leakage On iPhone 5 With Verizon!

A scary issue that is Data Leakage in iPhone 5 on Verizon Wireless has been really annoying iPhone 5 users on Verizon cellular, the users iPhone 5s using cellular Data even if they are Connected to Wi-Fi network. So this results in over data usage then allowed monthly by Cellular companies.

Apple Confirmed the existence of this scary and major issue on September 30 2012 and said this will soon be fixed

iPhone 5 With Verizon


Apple wrote on its support website that The software update "resolves an issue in which, under certain circumstances, iPhone 5 may use Verizon cellular data while the phone is connected to a Wi-Fi network,"

This is not clear that this issue is present on another Cellular carriers like AT&T etc. or not accept Verizon. but a Spokesman of Verizon Wireless said that Verizon Customers will not be charged for any unwarranted cellular data usage.

Some Comments on Apples Website about this Issue:

Malc Mitch wrote"I somehow managed to burn up 1.8gb of data over 5 days on my iphone 5,This had never happened in my past 4 years of owning an iPhone … I can’t believe I’m about to hit my full months data limit in 6 days when I connected to wifi 75% of the day."

User Lazykins said"My husband and I got iPhone5′s on Friday night. He did pretty much nothing with his, while I set up my Yahoo mail, facebook, twitter, instagram, the Walgreen’s app and the Weather Channel app (they should package these together as an Old People’s Suite) and turned on iCloud.While connected to my wifi, the phone used 425MB of data, nearly all showed up as ‘received’ data".

Incoming search terms:

  • verizon iphone 5 jailbreak
  • iPhone data leakage
  • jailbreak iphone 5 verizon
  • iPhone 5 Data Leakage
  • iphone 5 data leakage 2013
  • jailbreak iphone 5 verizon?yahoo
  • verizon data leakage

0 comments:

Post a Comment